About the Book
Cracking NTA UGC-NET – Geography (2023) is methodically designed to meet the needs of UGC-NET, CSIR NET and SET exam aspirants. The book contains material to assist aspirants in preparing for the exam in the most comprehensive way.
• Unit I comprises questions from NTA UGC-NET exams (2011-2020). The sub-topics from each chapter have been subdivided as per the NTA UGC-NET syllabus and information regarding the concepts has been given.
• Unit II comprises two sections of selective questions:
– Section A deals with questions from SET exams (2013-2020) covering the states of West Bengal, Gujarat, Jammu and Kashmir, Karnataka, Maharashtra, Andhra Pradesh, Himachal Pradesh and Kerala.
– Section B deals with selective questions from CSIR NET and UPSC exams (2011-2019). Information and explanations have been provided wherever possible.
• Unit III comprises four Practice Sets which consist of a total of 400 questions. These adhere to the UGC-NET exam pattern, offering students effective practice opportunities. Answer key has been provided for all the sets.
• The DECEMBER 2020 AND JUNE 2021 (MERGED) cycle and DECEMBER 2021 AND JUNE 2022 (MERGED) cycle exam question papers have also been included in this book.
The text aims to provide students with insight into the most frequently tested and essential topics for their exams, which can help them feel more confident when taking upon the challenge. Additionally, it strives to give students a better understanding of the exam format and content.